Published on December 18th, 2015 | by Gary Johnson0
Emicro One Scooter offers motion control
There has been a lot of news in the press and on TV in the last few days concerning the problems with a number of so called hover boards that many retailers are withdrawing from sale. Today though we have news of a stylish product that won’t cause any such safety concerns in the form of the Emicro One Scooter, which is the world’s first motion controlled electric scooter.
The scooter has been engineered by award winning Swiss innovators over at Micro Scooters while weighing a paltry 7.5kg. It features a unique motion control sensor that allows owners to start and control their speed via body movement, and will also reduce battery consumption.
Powering the Emicro One is a fast charging battery that can be fully charged in only one hour that will last for up to 12KM. You will find it easy to fold and store for transporting and features 3 different ride modes, Eco, Standard, and Sport mode.
Currently the Emicro One has sold out with new stock expected next month, but can be found here priced at £749.95
• WEIGHS ONLY 7.5KG/16.5LBS (THE LIGHTEST ELECTRIC SCOOTER IN THE WORLD)
• BATTERY LASTS UP TO 12KM WITH 60 MINUTE RECHARGE TIME
• COMPACT WITH AN EASY FOLD DESIGN
• 3 RIDE MODES – ECO, STANDARD & SPORT – FOR SPEED CONTROL
• REGENERATIVE BRAKING FOR SHORTER BRAKING DISTANCES AND BATTERY RECHARGING
• INTEGRATED HUB MOTOR – PRODUCES 500 WATTS OF POWER & 4 NEWTON METERS OF TORQUE
• DUEL CORE FRONT WHEEL – SHOCK ABSORBANT SOFT CORE & HARD OUTER SHELL
• SLOPE SUPPORT – HIGHER POWER AND TORQUE WHEN RIDING UPHILL
• AUTOMATIC ON/OFF – REDUCES BATTERY CONSUMPTION
• LED COMMUNICATION DISPLAY ON DECK- SHOWS SPEED SETTING AND REMAINING BATTERY CHARGE